Sunday, April 6, 2008

Initiation

This would be my first post in our 'Coalition Blog'. Hey guys, Isaac is back. Well, probably not physically, but I'm back. And formidable writers, we shall be. S long as our speling gats beta.

So... I've been sitting here, wondering if I should include lots of photos in this blog or not. But, looking at the previous three posts, I wonder if I should cuz there wasn't a single picture. So, I didn't. Maybe, by the next few posts, we may put up some pictures.

Hey guys, I recently went to the zoo, and I'm gonna have a super long picture-filled post. But it's probably gonna be the same as Jovy's. She and I have the exact same pictures. T.T...

I'm having my holidays now, it's coming into the last week of holidays. I'm feeling lazy, but I'm into studying. I hope I'll build enough courage to study hard during the holidays. Imagine how that sounds.

I like having to speak to you guys this way. A private public speech. Thanks Loo Han for starting this blog. Hope this continues.

Cheers,
Isaac

1 comment:

Loo Han said...

I'd prefer to say WE started the blog although I thought of it....haha